The Engagement Services Project Manager will be responsible for three key components within Engagement Services: (1) Process Development, (2) Tool Creation & Implementation, and (3) Customer Satisfaction Measurement & Remediation Planning.
The purpose of this role is to enable improved customer satisfaction over entire client base, based upon understanding our customer's business issues and needs and improving ShopperTrak tools and processes. The outcome of these components will lead to client specific actions and results delivered by Engagement Managers to drive revenue achievement for both ShopperTrak and its customers. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
- Assist Manager of Engagement Services to identify and develop internal processes to support team strategy.
- Develop and maintain internal training program that enables ShopperTrak Engagement Managers to drive traffic adoption within their organizations. Training Program would consist of 'how to' reference documents, client facing templates and established process for implementing training materials.
- Train internal resources from engagement services and other teams, as necessary, on standardized and improved processes.
- Provide support to internal Process Committee as requested.
Tool Creation & Implementation
- Maintain and expand library of customer-facing education documents and training sessions.
- Manage existing Learning Management System (LMS) platform, strategy and project plan. Manage relationship and oversee technical development of modules through external technical consultant.
- Identify plan to transition current Open Enrollment Training program into LMS platform and drive usage.
- Work with Salesforce.com administrator to build SFDC reports that report on team progress and metrics.
Customer Satisfaction Measurement & Remediation Planning
- Administer and analyze quarterly NPS (Net Promoter Score) survey of Americas and EMEA client base and disseminate information throughout the organization.
- Assist the Manager of Engagement Services in developing and maintaining process to target improvement in NPS.
- Update quarterly performance report for Engagement Services.
- Solicit product-related feedback from Engagement Services team and provide to Manager of Engagement Services and Product Management to enhance customer offerings.
This position will also be responsible for other duties, as assigned.
BS/BA required. REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE:
Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) required. MS Project knowledge a plus. Knowledge of ShopperTrak processes and data flow a plus. EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Four or more years of project management, training, content management or business experience required. An understanding of the retail industry and how client organizations are implementing and reporting on traffic information within their organization to drive results. SKILLS/ABILITIES:
- Communication: Possess strong written and verbal communication skills to enhance communication internally and with clients.
- Solve Problems: Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.
- Process Driven: Identify steps needed to identify, correct and implement inefficiencies in current processes that impede results.
- Self-Starter: Must be ambitious and results driven with excellent follow-through.