Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
ARMS Business Solutions is a web-based vendor providing services and software solutions to insurance companies, vehicle manufacturers, fleets and collision repair centers. Our mission is simple: to bring all stakeholders in the collision repair industry together in a way that benefits everyone. Our web-based software solutions are designed to enhance performance management with complete transparency, concise measurements, and seamless data integration. We believe in the power of key performance indicators to drive improvement.
We’re looking for an ambitious and talented career-minded professional who would like to make a difference utilizing their skill set, while working in a thriving agile-methodology environment. We offer competitive career opportunities, great benefits and promote a work-life balance.Responsibilities:
This position is based in Madison, WI.
As an Engineer 1, we will rely on your innovative technical savvy to solve complex business problems whileusing a variety of open-source and enterprise-level technologies. You will be involved in all phases of software development such as design, development, building, testing, and deploying our service products.
We are looking for an ambitious and talented career-minded professional who would like to grow their career and make a difference utilizing their skill set. You will be working in an open, casual, fun and collaborative environment.
- Consistently create and re-factor software applications in Java per specifications provided by software architects and technical leads
- Participate in daily stand-up meetings, planning meetings and code review sessions
- Develop and maintain unit tests, helping to improve software quality through automated and manual testing
- Work across project roadmap initiatives
- Understand the business operations and processes on assigned projects
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must have strong knowledge in object oriented principles
- Must have experience in object oriented programming using Java
- Must possess effective analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Must have a good understanding of the full software development lifecycle consisting of requirements gathering, design, coding, testing and deployment
- Must have experience using SQL with a relational database
- Must have experience using a source code management tool such as Git or SVN
- Must have experience using an IDE tool such as Eclipse
- Must have strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Must demonstrate the ability to be flexible with changing priorities and requirements
- Must be able to effectively collaborate and work with others
- Must possess initiative, results-oriented drive and a solid work ethic
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Experience using frameworks such as Struts, Spring, and Hibernate
- Experience working with Web Services (REST and SOAP)
- Experience in Unix operating systems
- Experience in Agile methodology and JIRA
- Experience with Jenkins or other continuous integration tools
- Experience in Tomcat
- Experience in SOA
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
A little about us:
Integrity. Responsibility. Team spirit. At Enterprise, we were founded on the same values that defined your military career.