Comcast's Technology & Product organization works at the intersection of media and technology. Our innovative teams are continually developing and delivering products that transform the customer experience. From creating apps like TVGo to new features such as the Talking Guide on the X1 platform, we work every day to make a positive impact through innovation in the pursuit of building amazing products that are enjoyable, easy to use and accessible across all platforms. The team also develops and supports our evolving network architecture, including next-generation consumer systems and technologies, infrastructure and engineering, network integration and management tools, and technical standards.
Responsible for validating software solutions in various testing
environments. Analyzes requirements and design specifications to ensure
Collaborates with other Engineers to identify, reproduce, and documents
defects, bugs, or problems by using the project's issue tracking tools.
technical quality assurance and control systems and activities. Utilizes
clearly defined standards, methods, and procedures for inspecting,
testing, and evaluating
the precision, accuracy, and reliability of company products. Assists
product support areas in gathering and analyzing data. Works with
moderate guidance in
own area of knowledge.
-Writes and executes tests to validate products and software
- Collaborates with Product and Development teams to identify product
and technical requirements.
- Reviews and verifies requirements and design specifications for
validity in overall product design, with an emphasis towards product
testability and verification.
- Assists in identifying viable test strategies in order to support
testing product functionality.
- Works with other Quality Assurance Engineers or Software Engineers to
identify, reproduce and document bugs or defects.
- Supports trials of new infrastructure designs/services.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Engineering, Computer Science
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer