Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that's best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
Responsible for planning and designing new software and web applications. Edits new and existing applications. Implements,testing, and debugging defined software components. Documents all development activity. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Analyzes and determines integration needs.
- Evaluates and plans software designs, test results and technical manuals.
- Reviews literature, patents, and current practices relevant to the solution of assigned projects.
- Programs new software, web applications and supports new applications under development and the customization of current applications.
- Edits and reviews technical requirements documentation.
- Works with Quality Assurance team to determine if applications fit specification and technical requirements.
- Displays knowledge of engineering methodologies, concepts, skills, and their application in the area of specified engineering specialty.
- Displays knowledge of, and ability to apply, process design and redesign skills.
- Displays in-depth knowledge of, and ability to apply, project management skills.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- CI/CD (Continuous integration, Continuous deployment) a plus.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Computer Science, Engineering
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer