Praxair Distribution, Inc., a subsidiary of Praxair, Inc., a Fortune 300 company that supplies atmospheric, process, specialty gases, high-performance coatings, and related services & technologies is seeking an Engineer Associate (Specialty Gas Equipment Groups) to join our team in San Antonio, TX.
The Engineering Associate (Specialty Gas Equipment Groups) will be responsible for providing design/ production support. Engineer Associate (Specialty Gas Equip ment)
• Build strong customer relationships and customer management plans with equipment department
• Provide technical field support to internal and external customers
• Maintain BOM, production schedules, customer/prospect records.
• Manage certain aspects of the production process (answering inquiries, pricing, negotiating, entering sales orders)
• Partner with plant staff to ensure proper levels of customer service
• Report information to Manager concerning general market dynamics, competitive activities, and pricing trends
• Develop and monitor application development programs Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 5 years of professional equipment engineering in the following areas is preferred: Gas Cabinets, Valve Manifold Boxes, PLC Systems, and Specialty Gas Handling Equipment
- Self-motivated and result-oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure in order to meet deadlines
- Ability to travel frequently
- Strong CAD and computer background
A little about us:
A global Fortune 300 company that supplies atmospheric, process and specialty gases, is focused on making our planet more productive.