Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk . Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Supply the highest possible level of customer service at the Seneca facility. This position also serves to align the business plan loading expectations and engages in activities to support volume adjustments to the monthly forecasts. This position serves to support both internal and external needs related to product level loading as well as escalated customer requests. This position has direct communication with field channel support as well as end user customer interface. Professionalism and product familiarity is a must.
What do you get to do in this position?
Qualifications: This job might be for you if:
- Mentor Customer Service Representatives on order volume activities in order to meet the monthly product loading forecast as well as ensure compliance of all the Seneca facility work expectations and policies.
- Assist with expedite request process (Say Yes) and drive improvement that result in higher percentages of satisfied customers. Including and not limited to negotiating with internal suppliers, ex. Manufacturing, Purchasing, Quality, High Tech Group and Fabrication.
- In cases of large scale component shortages, be able to collaborate with the product sales and marketing groups in order to coordinate customer ranking information and communicate priority results to the facility.
- Share key performance indicators for OTD, BOL, ULO and facilitate changes to drive constant improvements.
- Position will work closely with Customer Inspection and Burn In processes and adopt/ deploy activities that directly support its continual success.
- Serves as facilitator in the weekly customer service review. Ensures that missed shipments have a known root cause and a corrective action to prevent reoccurrences.
- Actively works in the prevention mode using SAL and working closely with manufacturing groups to identify issues up front and jointly seek activities to mitigate service impacts.
- Asist with Returns/Credits/Claims
- Daily monitoring of the CR process to insure CR’s are on track and not overdue and assist with keeping them moving.
- 5 years' experience in Customer Service Manufacturing role
- Associates degree in Electronics Engineering Technology, Engineer In Training, Business Administration
- Low Voltage Motor Control Centers Product experience is important
- Strong Communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good problem solving skills
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY . Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
A little about us:
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.