A Conduct Design V&V job in Monroeville, PA is available through Adecco Engineering and Technology. We are looking for a driven individual to analyze and verify product requirements and design and testing the products at vaious levels to ensure the product meets requirements. You will be respoinsible for analyzing and verifying sub-system requirements as well as medical device designs. ( Salary)
Conduct Design V&V job responsibilities include:
• Writing detailed test procedures that evaluate medical devices and systems against documented software requirements. Includes black box, exploratory, and white box testing.
• Executing test procedures on a web or client/Server platform.
• Maintaining and controlling test execution records using good documentation practices
• Technical writing, including development of test reports
• BS in Engineering, Computer, or other Science discipline, or equivalent with 2+ years of job related experience. Or Associates Degree with 4+ years of job-related experience.
• Disciplined, regulated industries, medical device experience preferred, including FDA's 21 CFR 820/ISO 13485 experience
• Software development using ISO 62304 or equivalent.
• Risk Management using IEC 14971 and IEC 60601 or equivalent
If you are interested in this Conduct Design V&V job in Monroeville, PA then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.