ETHICON, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies and located in Cincinnati, Ohio, is recruiting for new college graduates for their Engineering Development Program. This position is designed for a new college hire, candidates must be recent college graduates and have graduated within 12 months of the position start date.
ETHICON, Inc. develops and markets advanced medical devices for minimally invasive and open surgical procedures. The company focuses on procedure-enabling devices in general and bariatric surgery, gastrointestinal health, gynecology and surgical oncology. Products include: the ENDOPATH® XCEL™ Access System; ECHELON FLEXTM Powered ENDOPATH® Stapler; HARMONIC™ ultrasonic cutting and coagulating surgical devices; and ENSEAL® RF cutting and coagulating surgical devices.
As a candidate in the Engineering Development Program you will:
- Contribute to design solution activities through the utilization of previously learned skills with CAD tools, simulation tools, fundamental engineering principles, and expertise offered/conveyed from seasoned Team Engineers.
- Opportunity to continue their education through classes offered at Ethicon, including: anatomy, statistics, design for manufacturability and assembly, component material analysis, and manufacturing process selection.
- Assist in developing advanced product reliability testing, interpreting results, and recommending next steps.
- Opportunity to use state of the art tools and take advantage of hundreds of training courses offered on-site.
- Opportunity to collaborate with external partners to develop advanced production and testing methods throughout the lifecycle of a product.
- Apply all skills learned to understand the entire stage of a product from design to assembly and stabilization after product launch.
- Candidate must be a new college graduate, graduating no more than 12 months prior to their start date, with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (e.g., BS, MS), in Mechanical Engineering, Biomechanical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Electrical Engineer or related field.
- Possess previous co-op, internship or work experience and demonstrated leadership/participation in campus programs and/or community service activities.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require sponsorship in the future.
Johnson & Johnson Companies are equal opportunity employers.
Primary Location: North America, United States, Cincinnati, Ohio
Organization: Ethicon Endo-Surgery
Job Function: EngineerPrimary Location
Ethicon Endo Surgery Inc (6041)Job Function
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.