A Engineer II job in Bothell, WA is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technical.
• Maintaining and controlling test execution records using good lab practices.
• Technical writing, including development of test reports.
Ability to work as a member of a team, solve problems, meet commitments, and ensure quality.
• Works with system level, multi-disciplined engineering projects.
• Plans and manages assignments.
• Communicates well with all levels of the organization.
• Experience with Class 3 Medical device standards (13485,14971,62304) or a regulated industry is a preferred.
5+ years professional experience. Education: Bachelor's Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering.
• Analyzing product and system & sub-system requirements.
• Writing detailed test procedures that evaluate medical devices and systems against documented mechanical, electrical and software requirements.
• Instrumentation and test of embedded systems and various physical/environmental characteristics.
• Conducting analysis of test result
• Experience conducting System-level testing of a product which includes both HW and SW components.
• Experience with labeling and UX testing preferred
If you are interested in this Engineer II job in Bothell, WA then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.