Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as an Engineer III / Engineer II, ADC Process Development in our Cambridge office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As an Engineer III / Engineer II working on the Downstream Development team, you will be empowered to develop conjugation and purification processes for ADCs and transfer these processes to manufacturing, and a typical day will include:
Qualifications: EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Support process development activities for ADC pipeline compounds.
- Scale-up of ADC conjugation and purification processes.
- Responsible for the development and execution of ADC conjugation processes; including the generation, purification (UFDF, TFF, chromatography, etc.), as well as support biochemical and biophysical characterization of ADC compounds.
- Some of the work will involve handling of high-potency compounds in a containment facility and isolators. The use of respirator and personnel protection equipment may be required.
- Generate development reports and prepare scientific presentations as needed.
- Ability to adapt to changes in projects, priorities, and to meet aggressive timelines.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- Experienced in working with proteins
- Familiarization with AKTA instruments and Unicorn software
- Prior experience with protein conjugation and purification techniques is desired
- Prior hands-on experience with high-potency compounds is desired
- Knowledge of Process Development
- Familiarization with antibody-drug conjugates (ADCs)
- Experience with analytical instrumentation, particularly HPLC
- Demonstrated capability to learn quickly, and an ability to multi-task within a dynamic environment with changing priorities/directions
- BS/MS in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology or related degree with 2+ years of lab experience. 2+ years wet lab experience (academic or industry).
Empowering Our People to Shine
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Learn more at takedajobs.com
. Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.