As a key member of the Corporate R&D Equipment team, the Project Manager will lead and manage all aspects of a project that may be part of a larger global program. Project Management may include creating the needed processes, operating models, designs and technology to enable effective and efficient implementation of the program. The Program Manager will leverage best-in-class systems and processes for collaborative planning and execution. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated track record of successfully integrating and driving a broad array of strategies and action programs to significantly improve productivity/cost, service, quality, ROIC, and revenue growth. The successful candidate will also have ~ 5 years of managing requirements and feature prioritization throughout the development process from ideation to deployment.
Function Related Activities / Key Responsibilities :
• Generate, document and execute plans to develop and optimize cooler technologies in order to meet project's specific objectives to further Immediate Consumption (IC) growth within The Coca-Cola System (TCCS).
• Participate on and lead project teams to define Immediate Consumption Equipment (ICE) needs, test, prove business case and scale expansion of these concepts across TCCS.
• Establishing a course of action for self and/or others to ensure that work is completed efficiently in light of strategies and destination of the department and/or organization.
• Develop and coordinate cross-functional project plans and critical paths by utilizing project planning tools in order to ensure timely in-market commercialization of breakthrough Cold Drink Equipment (CDE) innovations.
• Identify, research and evaluate new developments, trends, technologies or materials using various methods in order to recommend new courses of action if necessary for resolution.
• Coordinate equipment testing, warehousing and management of prototype construction and form/fit/function assessment.
Education: Bachelor's Degree required. Mechanical Engineering preferred
Related Work Experience: At least 3-5 years relevant work experience
Leadership Behaviors :
• DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
• COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
• ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
• INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
• DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Technical Skills :
• Project Management: Ability to manage projects to ensure successful delivery to establish clear goals and accountabilities. Also includes the ability to develop project plans, allocate resources, identify potential issues/risks and develop contingency plans. Administer a stage-gated process including but not limited to: Project Charter; Project Plans; Project Sponsors; RACI matrix creation; Status Routines; Change and decision logs; Risk Management and Communication
• Data Analysis/Interpretation: Ability to convert general data and findings into applied, specific information and suggestions that add value to business planning and development.
• Laboratory & Equipment Knowledge: Ability to match equipment capabilities, technical requirements and test procedures/standards to Bottler and Customer needs.
• Manage Key Partner Relationships: Manage and steward TCCC relationships with key business partners (internal stakeholders, Bottlers, suppliers, OEMs, etc.)
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.