This role will focus on building simple software solutions to test out new interactive concepts in early phases of development. We will be able to create wire frames, mobile apps and software for use with our internal systems and equipment. This position is an integrator role as the software development of any technology is what brings it to life and builds the consumer experience (internal, external and brand customers). There is a technical and creative problem solving aspect to this role. The level of software development will be relatively basic but the individual in this role must be able to think of the entire value chain and how the software functionality will impact all other stakeholders. This role will play a key role in front-end innovation as we look to build out more realistic prototypes earlier in the development process, to be able to create software that can be easily translated into scalable platforms for R&D.
Function Related Activities / Key Responsibilities:
• Build software to integrate electronic and mechanical systems for fully functioning prototypes working with packaging, processing and equipment.
• Create new concepts to test with consumers on interactivity and functionality using mobile phones, novel payment systems and online social media platforms.
• Enhance functionality of existing technical innovation center systems and tools by building custom software packages that will enable automated testing.
• Collaborate across other software functions for innovative solutions to broader platform development programs.
• This is an integrator role as the software development of any technology is what brings it to life and builds the consumer experience (internal, external and brand customers).
• Determine what tools are required to build simple yet interactive prototypes with demonstrated functionality.
• Design software solutions along with embedded engineering. (Ex: Freestyle and Robotics)
• Collaborate with higher level engineers - mature technologies through ETA at apply at KO.
Education : Bachelor's Degree
Related Work Experience : 5 to 7 years of software development / engineering in a technology company with exposure to consumer products.
Leadership Behaviors :
• DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
• COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
• ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
• INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
• DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
• Ability to create software to integrate electronic and mechanical systems, and determine the best tools to use.
• Ability to create new concepts on mobile phones, novel payment systems and social media.
• Ability to enhance and improve existing systems and tools by creating custom software that will enable automated testing.
• Ability to create software that can be easily translated into scalable platforms for R&D.
• Ability to collaborate to help create innovative solutions to broader development programs.
• Ability to be an integrator, and improve the consumer experience.
• Ability to be a problem solver, and to take into account the entire value chain, and how functionality will impact all stakeholders.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.