Do you love software engineering? Do you thrive in a client facing environment? Are you ready to take your career to the next level with IBM? Let's create some rules! Apply Now!
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is hiring an Engineer/Developer with programming expertise in Operational Decision Management (ODM). Join our Smarter Process Consulting Team and create business rules for some of the world's most essential companies.
- Analyze, design, develop, test, and implement, business decisions and rules using IBM Operational Decision Manager (ODM)
- Create requirements, rules lists, and decision trees, to support rules/decisions and business insights development
- Design the structure of the rule repository (defining what metadata customization is needed for implementation)
- Develop and Implement business rules and use business rule manager web client to interact with business rules at run time
- Project execution using various development methodologies, including agile development methodologies
- Assist in the evaluation of implementations with respect to rules
- Act as liaison between business and IT
- Perform code reviews and provide technical mentoring for junior developers
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences via Cognitive data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries.
IBM is a leader in this global transformation, and there is no better place to launch or further your career. World-class learning opportunities, mentoring and a flexible work environment -- you will find a wealth of opportunities within IBM to create the career you've always imagined. Bottom line? We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM.
Check out some of the work we do:
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.