Adecco Engineer and Technical, a division of Adecco the World Leader in human resource solutions is currently recruiting for a full time - direct hire Engineering and IT (Technical) Recruiter job located in our San Diego, CA office. Qualified candidates will have a background in or an interest in learning about IT and Engineering opportunities. You will be responsible to partner with Global 500, Russell 3000 companies to find professional talent to help with their staffing needs. The salary for this position offers a competitive base salary plus uncapped commission.
Engineering and IT (Technical) Recruiter job responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Work a variety of strategic accounts to act as the liaison between our clients, our company, and potential candidates.
- Must be willing to constantly educate themselves on the staffing industry, economic trends, cutting edge technology, and be able to assimilate new concepts quickly as technology continues to change at a rapid pace.
- Recruiting Professionals in the fields of Information Technology (IT) to include but not limited to skill sets in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Network/System, Mobile Development, Help Desk, Application Development, .Net and Java, Project Managers (PM) and may include recruitment in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Manufacturing, and Industrial Engineers to include Technicians in various disciplines).
- Conduct full life-cycle recruiting process to include; advertising deep/rich job postings, sourcing, screening, scheduling, interviewing, reference checking and presenting job offers to candidates
- Conduct independent sourcing via cold calls, networking, job postings, etc.
- Assesses qualifications and culture fit
- Create sourcing plans and effectively identifies candidates that meet clients' expectations.
- Establish relationships with clients to get a full understanding of their business objectives, business challenges and culture.
- Partner with the internal sales team and/or external clients to identify future and immediate headcount needs, write job descriptions, and set recruiting strategies based on priority of the orders.
- Bachelors degree is desired
- Two to five plus years of full life-cycle recruitment in Information Technology (IT) or Engineering recruitment in a similar industry.
- Follow through skills and the ability to deliver results.
- Must be detail oriented and possess strong writing, proofreading, and editing skills.
- Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Ability to work independently and set individual priorities and goal accomplishments.
- Consultative skills both in-person and on the phone.
- Effective rapport building and relationship management skills.
- Ability to work within a teamwork environment.
- Ability to take initiative and manage time efficiently.
- Computer literacy including MS Office skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
If you are interested in this Engineering and IT (Technical) Recruiter job in San Diego, CA then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. Is.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.