An Engineering Change Coordinator job located in South San Jose with a leading contract manufacturing company is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. This position will involve tracking and loading EC's from the customer's system to our client's ERP system. Will attend weekly EC's meeting with customer.
Engineering Change Coordinator job responsibilities include:
* Tracking and loading ecu's from clients customer's system to our client's ERP System.
* Attending weekly ecu's meeting with customer.
* Coordinate with the Global Product Data Management team to review current ecu's.
* Create and load assemblies and part numbers in SAP.
* Have strong skills in Excel, SAP, and Matrix.
* Have Enovia system experience.
* Have strong people skills and communication skills.
* Have five years plus experience in EMS SCM and Engineering Change Order documentation
If you are interested in this Engineering Change Coordinator job located in South San Jose, then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology, go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Chuck Oeland at (408) 328-0777 or at email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.