ENGINEERING TECHNICAL SUPPORT
• Transmittal-related activities:
o Prepare transmittals for various documents and upload to customers' document
submittal using eRooms, SharePoint, Drop Box and other applicable programs.
o Assist Engineers and Designers with the creation and stacking of multi-page PDF's using
Adobe Acrobat software.
o Access drawing AutoDesk Vault Profession as applicable, and preform basic functions in
o Maintain/update the Transmittal Request Form Document in Microsoft Excel
• Coordinate with the Project Engineers and assemble Project specific IOMs as required for YPS
projects based on YPS contract and schedule; request from Engineers necessary documentation
• SAP-related activities:
o Post project-related time in SAP for weekly project reporting purposes.
o SAP Salary Roster on a weekly basis.
o Advise Engineers who have not posted their time to SAP.
o Circulate a report printout to the Managers for their approval.
o Make corrections and email final report to HR.
o Check that non-exempt personnel have entered project time in SAP (to validate
o Run SAP commands to check and clear any processing errors
• Post work /vacation time into Kronos for weekly attendance approval.
• Maintain the following forms that are used on a daily basis and report out changes, when made:
o Department Telephone List
o Distribution Circulation List
o Drawing Review Document
o Master Transmittal Form
o Department SAP Personnel Numbers Spreadsheets
o SAP CAT2 Salary Roster
• Order business cards for Engineers/Designers when requested.
• Use MDG and SAP to set up new vendors and request approvals.
• Data entry for
o Status sheets, including part numbers and drawing checked dates;
o Print and distribute status sheets.
• Create 3-D image in PDF of package general arrangements to support Fabrication Shop.
• Monitor office supplies and refill as needed.
o Prepare requisitions for manager approval and transmittal to purchasing.
• Maintain list of ISO 9001 controlled documents,
o Collaborate with others and other departments on controlled documents.
• Pick up and distribute incoming mail to department personnel.
• Assist requests customers for electronic copies of drawings in PDF or AutoCAD format.
• Assist manager with status sheets
o Every other week, put the new status sheets in the manager's binder with tabs, and save
history sheets in separate binder; takes 30 minutes to one hour; as time permits -
otherwise MDC does this.
• Maintain essential documents in EIOM template
o Research/compare/update current documents to those published on line
o Add new documents and links as directed; and delete links for obsolete documents as
• Miscellaneous office duties including processes such as arranging
o Luncheons for customers and suppliers
o Support customer calls to company in relief of the receptionist/switchboard when
o Using corporate software to make travel arrangements
o Using FedEx and UPS Websites for developing documentation needed to ship packages
High school diploma or equivalent work experience.
SAP experience preferred
Knowledge of Microsoft Office
Strong organizational skills
Ability to multitask
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.