Posted: November 12, 2016
Reference ID: 368189240
An Engineering Lead job in Dallas, TX is available courtesy of Modis Engineering. In this position you will provide program management leadership for all engineering functions of any program team assigned by the Chief Engineer and provide the administrative requirements needed to keep the Chief Engineer informed as to the status of ongoing programs, projects, and jobs under their supervision.
Engineering Lead job responsibilities include:
• Administrative functions to include assisting the Chief Engineer in scheduling and budgeting, reporting to management, controlling project costs, and supervision of program personnel assigned to any program the Chief Engineer has placed under your responsibility.
• Assist the Chief Engineer in identifying and hiring personnel as required to meet near and long term program needs.
• Provide supervision and responsibility for all projects assigned by the Chief
• Take action needed to move programs assigned from concept to completion.
• BS Electrical Engineering
• Minimum of 7 years' experience direct or matrix management of multi- disciplined design teams
• Proven experience scheduling and executing complex electrical and mechanical product development
• Must have design experience with 3 phase power
If you are interested in this Engineering Lead job in Dallas, TX then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis Engineering go to www.Modis.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Brendan Gleason at 817-806-3949 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled