Engineering Manager - AEM PlatformDescription
Symantec is looking for an Engineering Manager, to manage a team of engineers, with a knowledge and experience with Adobe Experience Manager and content management systems. The candidate for this role is a technical leader/people manager with strong interpersonal skills. Able to work with direct reports, cross functional teams, and stakeholders to deliver the best, possible solution.
Candidate should have a solid understanding of overall architecture of AEM templates, components and workflows including knowledge of out of the box search capabilities and custom integrations with enterprise services. Background in content management at a global scale, with knowledge of translation and localization is needed.
This role will involve the development of talent and individuals in their careers and their skills.Qualifications
- Deep, architectural understanding of the Adobe Experience Manager platform
- Experience architecting and providing hands on technical leadership for development of AEM based Enterprise Content Management platforms
- Experience with the E2E set up and deployment of content and platform
- Proven track record delivering enterprise initiatives
- Ability to relay technical requirements to execution teams as well as explain technical information in a consumable format for all levels of business partners and groups
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability with a commitment to delivering quality outcomes that balance technical and business goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 8+ years experience working with Content Management Systems
- 2+ years experience managing people/teams
Symantec is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
A little about us:
At Symantec, you’ll prosper at one of the world’s largest software companies, while helping protect the world’s digital information and interactions.