LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers. Every day, millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities, and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world's workforce in ways no other company can. We're much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
LinkedIn is known for connecting talent with opportunity. Talent is our #1 operating priority. Technology is mission critical to our success. This is who we are. It is in our DNA.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial manager to lead our internal Applicant Tracking System (ATS) for Engineering and Operations hiring. Build the tools to keep LinkedIn world class in attracting fantastic engineers to let us fulfill our mission.
If you have a passion for tech hiring, this is an unrivaled career opportunity for you. Learn more about our culture of career transformation at https://lnkd. /culture and our engineering organization at https://engineering. . /.
• Lead and manage with experience and a passion for mentoring and growing individuals.
• Partner within engineering and cross-functionally with our recruiters and others to hire the best engineers in the best way. • Manage the engineering team responsible for building the software to make this happen. • Create a collaborative work environment that fosters autonomy, transparency, innovation and learning, while holding a high bar for craftsmanship. • Create a culture where engineers take responsibility to see a feature through all the way from product and design iteration, through engineering architecture, design, implementation, testing, release, and ultimately customer experience. • Lead efforts to resolve conflicts and establish appropriate resolution paths
• B. . /B. . in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent practical experience. • 4+ years of programming experience in Python, Java, C/C++, C#, and/or Ruby.
• Experience building web or mobile applications.
• Passion for and experience hiring, mentoring, coaching, and developing world class engineers of diverse backgrounds. • Experience working with recruiters, HRBP, HRIT, and using talent software. • Experience leading technical teams, including development of the product strategy and technical roadmap. • Experience with full stack web development, particularly with Python, Flask, and Ember. • Strong management skills for planning and executing cross-functional projects • Experience with six sigma, process design, and rolling out change to 1000s of people.
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.