This opening is with Arconic Power and Propulsion - a world leader in the investment casting of superalloys, aluminum and titanium primarily for jet aircraft and industrial gas turbine markets. For more information on Arconic, visit us online at www.arconic.com .
This position directs all Process and Product Engineering activities and supervises an engineering/technical team of professionals. Participates in the conception, evaluation and implementation of cost improvement, process and product improvement, and production problem-solving activities. Daily motivation and development of engineering staff. Coordination with Manufacturing to ensure customer specifications are met. Regular customer interaction to align departmental activities with customer needs. Oversees project management of new part introductions. Assists on sales quotations through the development of cost models and estimates. Basic Qualifications
- BS Degree in Material Science, Mechanical, or Manufacturing Engineering
- 5+ years of engineering experience in the casting industry.
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status.
- BS in Materials, Mechanical, Manufacturing, or Metallurgical Engineering
- 3+ years supervisory experience.
- Good understanding of financial data.
- Competent working knowledge of investment casting process, customer specifications and quality systems.
- Must have interpersonal, project management, basic computer, effective communication, problem-solving, leadership and analytical skills.
- Based on experience, this job may be filled at job band 35.
A little about us:
Arconic Inc. (NYSE: ARNC) creates breakthrough products that shape industries. Working in close partnership with our customers, we solve complex engineering challenges to transform the way we fly, drive, build and power. Through the ingenuity of our people and cutting-edge advanced manufacturing, we deliver these products at a quality and efficiency that ensures customer success and shareholder value.