Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be. Job Description
At Digital and Mobile, we are focused on creating smarter payment solutions that provide fast, easier ways to pay with your phone, web and other digital devices wherever you are - remote or proximity payment. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The Digital and Mobile team is looking for an Engineering Manager for Visa Checkout to lead full stack development. The successful candidate will be leading teams of engineers in design, development, test, and deployment for a range of products that will revolutionize payments. A successful candidate will have a background in building web and mobile applications, in concert with strong technical acumen. Must be able to rollup sleeves and lead coding activities and direct execution for development projects. Continuously analyze and refine standards, best practices, and processes to foster hyper-performant teams and create a center of excellence. Gain in-depth functional knowledge of the e-commerce platform as well as thorough business knowledge to recommend development solutions and strategies. Research, understand and pilot new technologies to provide solutions to best deliver new capabilities and features for e-commerce. Candidate must crave creating challenging and fun working environments as we create the next generation of Visa products. Qualifications
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Deep knowledge of Agile methodologies such as SCRUM.
- Proven track record of delivery and client-orientation.
- Experience consuming and creating REST services.
- Seasoned candidates will distinguish themselves via professional app development experience, referencing apps they built which are available in Apples app store or Google Play.
- Motivated self-starter with solid time management skills.
- Sharp analytical abilities and proven design skills.
- Strong business and technical vision.
- Deep hands-on technical expertise.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.