Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 100 countries - including more than half the Fortune 1000 - use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. Kronos customers include enterprises large and small across diverse industries worldwide including retail, hospitality, healthcare, manufacturing, public sector, services, and distribution.
Kronos is a privately held company and was founded in 1977. Headquartered in Chelmsford, Massachusetts, Kronos employs more than 4,000 people worldwide.
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.Responsibilities:
- Develop, drive and track projects within the software development organization from initiation to completion.
- Publish and actively communicate milestones, metrics, and other pertinent information throughout the organization, including to Senior Leadership.
- Proactively identify potential risks and issues, and develop, implement and track the associated mitigation plans.
- Create and deliver presentations, develop communications and interact with cross-functional audiences when appropriate.
- Identify priorities and resource requirements for each project or program.
- Make strategic recommendations to senior management to ensure successful delivery of new projects.
- Develop tools to drive project/program management success.
- A minimum of 5 years of program management experience in software development
- Strong understanding of project and program management best practices.
- Detailed knowledge of agile/scrum and the ability to work within an agile environment.
- SAAS experience preferred
- Prior experience working with geographically distributed teams and off-shoring partners.
- Ability to influence across functional boundaries and across multiple organizational levels to drive results.
- Proven track record of delivering projects and programs from initiation through implementation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Project Management (PMP) certification preferred.
- Comfortable managing through influence.
A little about us:
At Kronos, we believe great businesses are powered by great people.