Arconic is currently in search of an Engineering Services Superintendent
to join their team in Lancaster, PA. Lancaster Works specializes in aluminum sheet and cast plate. At our 1.3 million square-foot plant, we offer a variety of products--from painted sheet to blanked products. What we produce here is found in a wide assortment of end products, such as truck cabs, cookware and construction materials. We also produce brazing sheet used by auto manufacturers to make evaporator and condenser components. Another capability, for which we are well known, is the production of machined cast plate used in a number of diverse products, ranging from robotics to medical instruments.
The Engineering Services Superintendent is responsible for providing leadership to Lancaster’s Project Design Engineers who support facility related services, to all departments, to safely and effectively meet the Lancaster Mill Business plan. Responsibilities
- Directly supervise, coach, and drive the development and execution of the Arconic Project Design Engineers.
- Provide engineering process support for the Production Area Process Engineers and Process Coordinators.
- Act as the liaison between the Engineering Department, Operational Process Engineers, and Coordinators for technical and engineering services’ training support.
- Responsible and accountable for on-boarding, training, and managing of External Contracted Design Engineers hired to perform on-site Design Engineering services as required to achieve plant and department goals.
- Enforce all Arconic safety policies and practices as they pertain to Arconic personnel, as well as outside contractors hired for on-site installation related projects and services.
- Ensure all applicable Federal, State and Local building codes, as well as all applicable Arconic specifications and standards are met and followed for all projects and services performed by Plant Design Engineers and External Contracted Design Engineers.
- Manage Lancaster’s CAPEX and MMExpense budgets and spending forecast process, as well as the ADAR process
- Oversee and manage Lancaster’s Electronic Drawing Management System (Synergis ADEPT system) – operational oversight, file structure, implementation, and training for users, as well as Lancaster’s AutoCAD usage – corporate license implementation and training support for users.
- Facilitate Engineering Department’s Daily Management process.
A little about us:
Arconic Inc. (NYSE: ARNC) creates breakthrough products that shape industries. Working in close partnership with our customers, we solve complex engineering challenges to transform the way we fly, drive, build and power. Through the ingenuity of our people and cutting-edge advanced manufacturing, we deliver these products at a quality and efficiency that ensures customer success and shareholder value.