Engineering Tech Trainee – 003EG0 Schneider Electric/Global Supply Chain Seneca, SC
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk . Great people make Schneider Electric a great company. What do you get to do in this position?
Qualifications: This job might be for you if:
- Maintain Tooling and Dies.
- Disassemble, sharpen, fabricate parts, and reassemble.
- Build fixtures and machine parts.
- Operate Tool Room equipment. Mills, lathes, grinders, drill presses, CNC machining center.
- Wearing the required safety personal protective equipment (PPE) and adhering to the safety rules and regulations.
- R emain flexible with work hours to support customer deadlines and expectations.
- Will perform other duties as required.
- Measuring equipment, blue print reading.
- Cad cam, Master cam.
- Mills, Lathes, Grinders, Drill Presses, CNC Machining Center, EDM, PIV, Cranes.
- 2 year associate degree in related field (Tool & Die) or pursuing degree.
- Tool and Die experience preferred.
- Basic knowledge of equipment machines and tools used in Tool and Die.
- Must be self directed and willing to work O/T with limited to no advanced notification.
- Must be capable of lifting up to 40 lbs, 80 lbs team lift, repeatedly throughout the work day.
- Standing for long periods of time.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY . Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.