TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center - Nashville, TN
Keeping Communities Healthy. Nationally Recognized Care.
A 126-bed state-of-the-art facility, TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center is a full service acute care hospital serving the healthcare needs of Davidson, Williamson and Rutherford counties. TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center
is looking for an Engineering Technician (Full-Time, Mixed Shifts). POSITION SUMMARY
- Maintains and repairs hospital equipment.
- Operates and maintains all equipment within facility.
- Maintains, repairs, and installs all electrical power distribution and plumbing fixtures.
- Maintains and repairs refrigeration equipment.
- Replaces and repairs all door hardware.
- Able to handle small painting projects
- High School Diploma/GED plus some technical training
- Over 2 years of experience in maintenance
- Driver License Required
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom