TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center - Nashville, TN
Keeping Communities Healthy. Nationally Recognized Care.
A 126-bed state-of-the-art facility, TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center is a full service acute care hospital serving the healthcare needs of Davidson, Williamson and Rutherford counties. TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center
is looking for an Engineering Technician (PRN/As Needed). POSITION SUMMARY
- Maintains and repairs hospital equipment.
- Operates and maintains all equipment within facility.
- Maintains, repairs, and installs all electrical power distribution and plumbing fixtures.
- Maintains and repairs refrigeration equipment.
- Replaces and repairs all door hardware.
- Paint and drywall repair
- Must be able to paint and repair drywall
- High School Diploma/GED plus some technical training
- Over 2 years of experience in maintenance
- Driver License Required