An Engineering Technician in Scottsdale, AZ is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. You will be responsible for assisting engineers with product development, design, engineering drawings with specifications and tolerances, verification and validation tests. You will be part of the research and development team
An Engineering Technician job responsibilities include:
• Perform design verification and validation tests
• Build prototypes
• Inventory and track components.
• Perform job functions in accordance with applicable GMP and ISO standards.
• Receive and inspect components.
• Contribute to product development design, development, and commercialization.
• Handle cadaveric tissue in preparation for and as part of device testing
• Technical college education
• Minimum of five years' experience in a field related to job description.
• Medical device experience a plus.
• Ability to make and present decisions. Strong interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in this Engineering Technician position in Scottsdale, AZ then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com
For more information please contact Courtney at firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.