Several Engineering Technician jobs located in Austin, TX are available on a contract basis courtesy of Adecco Engineering & Technology. These positions require Electro/Mechanical technician experience and an AS level degree in Electronics Technology or equivalent. The main duties involve following Electro/mechanical schematics and diagrams to assemble, test, troubleshoot, repair and calibrate complex semiconductor fabrication equipment and/or subassemblies. The base pay range for these positions is $13 to $18/hour plus a shift differential. The openings are either on 1st shift or on 2nd shift which begins in the afternoon and can go into the early morning hours.
The Engineering Technician job responsibilities include:
• Responsible for testing, troubleshooting, repairing and calibrating complex semiconductor fabrication equipment and/or sub-assemblies (including microprocessors) consisting of electronic, mechanical, vacuum, fluid flow, and/or pneumatic sub-systems.
• Works from basic electro/mechanical schematics, diagrams, simple written and/or verbal descriptions, and simple layouts to perform testing, checkout, and troubleshooting functions.
• Performs mechanical, soldering and repair tasks.
• Performs simple operational test and fault isolation on systems and equipment.
• AS level degree in electronics technology or equivalent is required.
• Requires one to five years directly related experience
• Must be able to clear a drug screen and background check.
• Must be willing to work 50 plus hours per week.
If you are interested in this Engineering Technician job opportunity in Austin, Texas then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Dennis Laczko at 512-278-3374 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.