ENGINEERING TECH III Key responsibilities:
- Supports High Current Engineering tools and activities such as design, test, check, modification, fabrication and assembly of prototype electro-mechanical systems, experimental design circuitry or specialized test equipment.
- May include analog, digital and/or video circuits, and logic systems.
- Works from schematics, diagrams, written and verbal descriptions, layouts or defined plans to perform testing, checkout and trouble-shooting functions.
- Performs operational test and fault isolation on systems and equipment.
- Assists in determining methods or actions to remedy malfunctions.
- Assists in the design, construction, test and check-out of test equipment.
- Uses manufacturing, test, development or diagnostic equipment, including, but not limited to, test programs, oscilloscopes, signal generators and specialized test apparatus.
- Must be EEW/SCBA certified.
- May need to support other Engineering tool sets, such as Medium Current, PLAD and test fixtures / stands.
- Travel required, up to 10%.
- Associate's Degree
- 2 - 4 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.