Sr. Engineering Technician T4
Will perform customer demonstrations in support of new business growth, PME, DPY and customer driven DOE's.
- Must possess in depth knowledge of Ion Implant theory of operation and maintenance.
- Must be proficient in ion implanter beam tuning, functional set up and tool configuration.
- Will require direct customer facing interactions while operating our implanters and explaining technical details of tool operations and maintenance.
- Will perform scheduled preventative maintenance as required
- Must be able to work independently from schematics, diagrams, written and verbal descriptions, layouts or defined plans to perform testing, checkout a nd troubleshooting functions
- Must have the ability to communicate and interact with cross functional groups and gather, maintain and interpret data accurately.
- Must maintain a safe working environment and adhere to all safety rules and procedures.
- Must adhere to all cleanroom protocols
- Will operate and maintain implanter support equipment as needed.
- Undergraduate or Associates Degree preferred. Minimum of a high school diploma and 5-10 years technician training/experience in a high technology area. Minimum of 3-5 years VCS training on other VIISta tools. Some travel may be required.
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.