Grow with us as a Temporary Student Support in our Engineering area, where you'll experience what it is like to be an Engineer with a company that delights the world through foods and brands that matter! As Student Support on the Kellogg team you will have the opportunity to gain exposure to all areas of Engineering (primarily Industrial Engineering and Process Engineering). You'll be part of our success while also shaping your own future through relevant training and experience. WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Temporary Student Support, Engineering at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
Qualifications: WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Coaching teams on Continuous Improvement (CI) tools
- Coaching for teams on Kellogg Work Systems (KWS) tools
- Assisting with the Gap Analysis Process
- Testing lab work and plant runs
- Organizing and analyzing equipment data
- Assisting in analysis, discovery and execution of production line efficiency and sustainability improvements
- Assisting with Flow diagrams
- Assisting in the development of Standard Operating Procedures and Skill Development Cards
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Engineering, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- Currently seeking a Bachelor's Degree with an emphasis in Engineering
- Ability to demonstrate strong leadership
- Proven track record in collaborating with others
- A passion to build strong and enduring relationships with customers and consumers
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Previous internship experience
This temporary position requires a 12 week commitment, starting Summer 2017.
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link for English or this Link for Spanish.
A little about us: