Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages LLC, is expanding their corporate headquarters in the Dallas, TX market and have several new opportunities to start on 4/1/17 as a result of the recent acquisition by Arca Continental Beverages, a partner with the Coca-Cola Company for over 90 years. These new positions will be part of the new structure and company. The Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages team is comprised of 9 manufacturing facilities and distributes product from 37 locations. We market, produce and deliver bottles of happiness; serving markets throughout Texas, as well as parts of New Mexico, Oklahoma and Arkansas. Our employees are true ambassadors of one of the most recognized brands in the world.
As employees of this great company, we enjoy attractive compensation schemes and comprehensive benefits, along with opportunities for growth and advancement. We invite you to be a part of this dynamic, growing company that has consistently been recognized as a Great Place to Work!
The Engineering-Capital Management Clerical position will process purchase orders, reconcile invoices and report capital spend and forecasting. The Engineering Clerk/Admin will collate all monthly capital tracking spreadsheets from each project manager into a single document to identify, spend vs. budget and spend vs. forecast, including variances to plan. Assist all project managers with generating purchase orders and processing invoices, including resolving any discrepancies and working with vendors to resolve and ensure timely payment. Assist in compiling standardized Power Point slides which outline requests for major capital investments for presentation to senior and executive leadership. Assist with travel and expense management.
* Issue all capital purchase orders for the project management team, (over 1,000 annually); including modifying and issuing secondary purchase orders if project scope changes.
* Process invoices for all Capital purchase orders, including reconciling discrepancies between invoice and purchase orders.
* Track all capital purchase orders against project budget, including forecasting future monthly spend and compiling monthly reports to present to senior and executive leadership capturing key financial metrics.
* Assist in compiling and formatting summary slides for capital investment requests for presentation to leadership for initial approval.
* Assist with travel and expense approval.
* Assist outside vendors with invoice discrepancies and payment issues.
* Work with accounts payable to resolve vendor payment issues and add new vendors to SAP.
* High School diploma required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
* Advanced level English
* 3 years of experience with SAP, Excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations
* Advanced knowledge of issuing purchase orders, tracking spend, and resolving invoices
* Advanced ability to create capital spend and forecasting spreadsheets and provide presentations for senior leadership
* Advanced communication skills to work with vendors to resolve payment issues
This position description is not intended, and should not be construed to be, an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended, however, to be an accurate reflection of those principal job elements essential for making decisions related to job performance, employee development and compensation. As such, the incumbent may perform other duties and responsibilities as required.Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.