Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We're a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we're reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
A brighter future is in your hands. We're currently seeking an
Enhancement Crew Member
for our Landscape Install and Enhancement Projects.
You are a detailed landscaper who inspires your team through passion.
Work outdoors in all weather conditions completing landscape duties such as: clean-ups, leaf and debris removal, brush removal, weed pulling, planting trees, shrubs, groundcover, sod, seed, watering, grading soil and gavel, mulching, planting and transplanting flowers, hardscaping, pavers/patios, general landscape construction, raking, blowing, etc.Skills we're seeking:
- Applicants must be able to work outdoors, in all weather conditions, doing very physical work, able to lift/carry 35-80 pounds often.
- You must be at least 18 years old, enthusiastic and dependable, and able to safely work with equipment like power saws and cutters.
- Previous experience is helpful, but you must have an understanding of landscape basics.
- Competitive hourly salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.Job ID
11188 Date posted
A little about us:
Redefining the landscape industry