Large Enterprise Account Executive - Elevate
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world's workforce in ways no other company can. We're much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? Elevate is a mobile and desktop application, part of LinkedIn's @Work product suite, that allows employees to curate and share both company and industry content across LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook..
We work in an era where the capacity and speed to access, share and distribute information is far greater than any other time in human history. It's now possible for us to connect with our prospects, customers, colleagues and connections faster than ever before. We can share insights and stories with thousands of our connections in milliseconds. Elevate provides employees with a one-stop hub for sharing content with their connections.
Based on success of the Elevate program, we are expanding the Account Executive team to manage the increasingly large base of Elevate clients. Responsibilities:
- Embrace employee activation to inspire and transform yourself, our company and your customers
- Deeply understand the full LinkedIn Narrative - both free and paid - including our value to both members and companies.
- Effectively work with sr. executives across LinkedIn (e.g. sales leaders and global account representative in our Global Sales Organization, product leaders, executive team members) to build executive relationships within your accounts.
- Work closely to collaborate and partner with our sales people in our various lines of business, and with the Elevate Customer Success team to manage, renew and expand 10-20 large Elevate customers through direct and agency relationships.
- Leverage LinkedIn data to present client results and ROI information, to ensure client satisfaction and continued investment.
- Learn the Elevate product and the Elevate use cases intimately and make compelling recommendations to expand use cases to clients to scale the solution.
- 7+ years of experience in a quota-carrying sales role.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent in a related field.
- Startup experience in small or large companies.
- 3+ years managing large enterprise accounts & success in protecting and growing
- Demonstrated success in being a top 5% performer in enterprise accounts selling SAS, Marketing, or Technology Solutions.
- Proven track record of winning global, strategic accounts in both net new & renewal environments
- Demonstrated ability to manage and close high-level business sales
- Extensive experience selling to C-level Executives across marketing, sales, HR and other executive functions. Experience working with marketing and PR agencies to influence the decision process and win business with enterprise clients.
- Proven ability to generate a plan to ensure deep penetration into global accounts
- Success in selling a brand new, disruptive technology
- Proven communication skills with senior executives at enterprises