Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, going beyond being a company that makes the world's best chips to one that also delivers wonderful experiences for people.
With help from talented employees like you, we will tightly integrate hardware, software and services into compelling experiences in pursuit of our mission, and utilize the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth.
With its Security Connected strategy, innovative approach to hardware-enhanced security, and unique Global Threat Intelligence, Intel Security is intensely focused on developing proactive, proven security solutions and services that protect systems, networks, and mobile devices for business and personal use around the world.
Intel Security combines the experience and expertise of McAfee with the innovation and proven performance of Intel to make security an essential ingredient in every architecture and on every computing platform. Intel Security's mission is to give everyone the confidence to live and work safely and securely in the digital world.
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding assigned revenue quota (e.g. Exceed quota of 3M ).
- Responsible for managing and growing territory, maximizing short term revenue, building future sales pipeline through demonstrated account and territory planning.
- Ability to work with a sales engineering team and other areas of McAfee in closing complex networking-security opportunities at the C-Level.
- Partner with other business units in identifying other opportunities outside your core product portfolio.
- Capable of closing software contracts and services in the range of $50K-$1M.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Qualifications listed as preferred or additional will be considered a plus factor for applicants.
Minimum Qualifications :
Bachelor's Degree and/or relevant years of experience
Five or more years of experience in Enterprise Field Sales.
Consistent track record of quota attainment and/or overachievement.
Three or more years of experience selling complex enterprise software/services, within security or closely related product verticals.
Additional Qualifications :
Strong business acumen and professionalism. Leadership, accountability and self-starter qualities.
Excellent customer focus, strong attention to detail and ability to operate in a dynamic sales organization.
Preferred Qualifications :
Security Software/Hardware Experience
Cloud Solutions Experience
Established Contacts and intimate Knowledge of Assigned Territory.
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.