The role is designed to secure new and add business opportunities with assigned existing PL Enterprise customers and are responsible for successful account management/ implementation. They will support the Enterprise Account Manager position by prospecting & gathering data, developing proposals, creating & submitting deals, and producing VOC & annual customer reviews and reporting. This position will represent the Company when talking to Executives and C-level Leaders of Enterprise Accounts. Major Responsibilities: Promote Revenue Growth
• Prospect and Identify key Enterprise customers/accounts
Managing a Team
- Develop proposals for Executive/CEO prospects
- Conduct on-going relationship building meetings with "high priority" customers to obtain new and add business opportunities
- Securing add and renewal business
- Directing the work of a team of Enterprise Account Analysts
- Assigning priorities
- Liaison between the EAM and the Enterprise analysts
- Conduct value-add phone and face to face meetings per the Enterprise Account meeting plan
- Schedule, confirm and produce a VOC/CR Review
- Gain customer business update and new information
- Resolve account issues by making high level account decisions and coordinating matrixed relationships
- Leading and creating advanced analytics to understand trends in the customer's business financials
- Make decision to qualify or not customer add business opportunities
- Make decisions, propose solutions, and strategize with GM, Product Line, AVP & SVP on new deals
- Use and management of Enterprise CLV tool
Qualifications: Job Requirements:
- Input data into Salesforce or CRM
- Provide customer a contact list to handle administration related
- Build internal network with internal contacts to assist with admin Customer Experience
- Resolve customer situations i.e. problem solver, proactive resolution, sense of urgency
- Being considered a trusted advisor to your customers (i.e. build a partnership relationship with ongoing communication; know the customer's business)
- Email and communicate industry updates
• College degree preferred
• Professional cold calling and prospecting Sales Experience
• 3 to 5 years of experience
• Completed all Sales training requirements including Integrity Selling
• Interactive personally
• Provide excellent customer service
• Efficient and consistent communication
• Presentation development & NCO creation and implementation
• Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite, AS400, and Salesforce.com (with all integrated platforms - i.e. LinkedIn, iSell, etc.) required Physical Requirements:
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• The associate must regularly lift and /or move up to 25/lbs12kg, frequently lift and/or move up to 50lbs/ 23kg and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100lbs/45kg.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and Ability to adjust focus.
• While performing the duties of this Job, the associate is regularly required to stand; walk; sit and talk or hear. The associate is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group, General Electric Capital Corporation and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates more than 216,000 vehicles and serves customers from more than 1,000 locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit http://www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Penske Truck Leasing and Penske Logistics proudly recruits and hires veterans nationwide. We’re annually listed on the Victory Media Top 100 Military-Friendly Employer list (they publish G.I. Jobs and Military Spouse magazines). Last year, 13 percent of new hires were veterans. The company is actively hiring truck drivers, truck maintenance and logistics operations personnel. We are a leading global transportation services provider, offering full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions.