Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job Description
- Become an expert in the Workday Financials product suite
- Design, Build, Test, and Deploy Integration solutions for Workday
- Ability to help resolve integration issues requiring in depth expertise in the Workday solution
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously and implement Integration best practices
- Coordinate assigned deliverable schedules to ensure timelines are met. Provide guidance on integration strategies.
- Leverage Workday's integration products, tools, and services in a way that results in high operational efficiencies and customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with project teams through integration discovery and scoping phases of their implementation projects
- At least 5 years of experience working in an Accounting position or work related experience with Financials Software
- Knowledge in 2 of the following areas: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Expenses, Billing, Grant and/or Fund Management, Procurement, Fixed Assets, Projects, Cash/Treasury or Financial Reporting, Payroll
- EDI, Web Services, XML, XSLT, Java, .NET or other integration technologies
- Experience with Financials Systems like Workday, PeopleSoft, SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, Netsuite, Taleo, or other SaaS and On-Premise ERP systems
- Experience integrating systems with third-party service vendors
- Command of Service Oriented Architecture Concepts
- MuleSoft, WebLogic, WebSphere, WebMethods, or other middleware experience
- Ability to work in a diverse, fast paced environment and effectively collaborate across teams
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously
- Team player who will work across the organization and company
- Payroll software application experience desirable
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. More than 1,000 organizations, ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises, have selected Workday.
Workday is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Workday are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
A little about us:
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.