Do you want to play a significant role in the shift to “Cloud First”? Do you have a passion for customers and ensuring they have a good experience on our cloud platform - Azure? Do you like taking an idea from a rough concept to a fully operational program running on a global scale? Does the challenge of overcoming obstacles that others perceive as insurmountable excite you? If so, come join the Microsoft Azure Enterprise Operations team.
The sales growth of Microsoft Azure in our Enterprise volume programs has been phenomenal, and we anticipate this pace increasing dramatically over the coming years. As the Enterprise Billing PM on the Enterprise Operations team you will be responsible for working with customers and partners, validating quality and ensuring accuracy of invoices, usage and pricing. Lead and prioritize automating and simplifying the billing ecosystem to drive scalability and quality of the invoicing function. The right candidate should have strong executive, customer presence and can cross collaborate across a huge stakeholder community to drive results and make a significant impact in a metrics driven organization.
Strategic Job Requirements:
• Drive Process & Systems / Platform improvements upstream / downstream on known gaps that contribute to Enterprise billing errors.
• Support streamline Enterprise billing workflows.
• Drive Quality and accuracy in invoicing and overall customer experience.
• Build out view of Enterprise Billing Lifecycle.
• Make Long Term Recommendations for Improving Customers’ Billing Experience.
• Support driving down known customer billing escalations YoY.
• Provide Guidance to WWLP, Business Planning and Field Teams on Custom Deals/ Billing.
• Manage and Automate Reports of Manually Supported Programs.
• Develop dashboards to monitor Enterprise billing errors at a lower level.
• Ensure completion, controls and efficiency in Enterprise Billing ecosystem.
• Drive both short term and long term improvements in Enterprise Overage & Marketplace Invoicing.
• Manage Enterprise Invoicing Escalations.
• Quickly ramp on Enterprise Billing/Invoicing topics.
• Ability to become the expert.
• Drive and influence changes and improvements in the Azure Credit & Billing policy.
Leadership and personal attributes:
• Ability to drive for results through ownership and continuous passion for improvements.
• Developing innovative and cost-efficient processes and procedures that drive predictability and enable the business to scale.
• Operationally Efficient.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to provide clear, constructive feedback to team members.
• Strong executive presence and customer focus, driving customer satisfaction while balancing short and long-term solutions.
• Can communicate clearly and effectively with all levels of customer and internal stakeholders.
• Experience coordinating with many groups to successfully implement customer and partner impacting changes.
• Examples of such groups include product planning, engineering, business development, marketing, legal, finance, compliance, ROC’s, field, and CSS.
• Experience in adjusting priorities, decisions, and actions to respond to multiple demands, unanticipated events, and new information in a fast-paced environment.
• High customer empathy and passion for customer service. Seize opportunities, manage conflict and negotiate resolution; drive for value creation.
• Strong core project management skills, highly organized with great attention to details (governance, scheduling, issue identification/resolution, risk mitigation, etc.).
• Working ability to remain effective under stress, and respond to pressure in a manner acceptable to others and to the organization.
• Strong analytical problem-solving skills.
• Strong interpersonal awareness skills.
• Relationship building skills, maturity, high degree of self-confidence.
• BS / BA degree.
• 4+ years of relevant business or consulting experience.
• 4+ years proven, complex project / program management experience.
• Six Sigma
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.