Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for an Enterprise Communication Strategy and Solutions Leader located in New Brunswick, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
The Director of Enterprise Communication Strategy and Solutions will:
- Develop the plan and program that bolster and sustain the J&J reputation for the EC and MC members. This role will partner with business leaders to understand and drive a cohesive and consistent communication plan for the EC/MC to drive activities that enhance J&J’s reputation.
- Develop and implement enterprise communication strategy for EC/MC in coordination with CoE’s and Business sectors that enhance J&J’s reputation.
- Align enterprise platform communications with relevant groups and leverage CoE expertise and counsel to drive cohesive enterprise communication strategy for the EC/MC.
- Build mutually-beneficial relationship with external partners in a strategic, coordinated and cost-effective manner.
- Coordinate, scheduling and message to drive enterprise platforms that builds our reputation.
- Manage platform initiatives that enhance the J&J reputation and brand. Integrate knowledge from deep internal and external networks; multi-stakeholder insights; and broad understanding of business, competitive and industry priorities to lead the development and efficient implementation of strategic communication plans that drive key business and reputation outcomes and shape the environment for the reputational drivers.
- Proactively drive Enterprise and business outcomes by identifying and applying key outcomes metrics to communication practices, and provide insights that drive confidence, integration and alignment.
- Responsible for creating the executive communication strategic plan. Model and inspire a continuous improvement mindset to ensure function stays on the leading edge of communications, change, technology, social media and other key trends.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required.
- An Advanced degree is preferred. A minimum of 15 years of experience in marketing or communication with a focus on reputation-building work is required.
- Experience working in a global function is required. Experience working in a collaborative matrix environment is required.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically is required.
- Demons red ability to manage complexity and multiple priorities is required.
- Demonstrated ability to assimilate and operationalize agenda into execution
United States-New Jersey-New BrunswickOrganization
Johnson & Johnson (6067)Job Function
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.