YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience designing, developing, integrating and implementing at least one of the following Digital Asset Management (DAM) solutions: OpenText Media Management, OpenText MediaBin, ADAM Software, North Plains, or Bynder
- Basic development skills working on building code for vendor products, managing code releases, and doing configurations for software products
- Bachelor's Degree
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
- Hands-on development experience doing customizations for vendor software products related to digital content (Content management systems or Enterprise Content or Document Management Systems).
- Experience leveraging product APIs to build integrations and frameworks for vendor products
- Previous experience in Taxonomy or Enterprise Search
- Experience in requirements gathering and data analysis
WHERE YOU LIVE:
Candidates for this role must live in the Greater New York area
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job Candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.