At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.Job Description:3M is seeking an Enterprise Data Analyst for the 3M Fall Protection Division located in Red Wing, MN and open to flexible work arrangement to include other locations in the lower 48 United States. At 3M, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter. Here, you go. Job Summary:
The 3M Personal Safety Division is a leading supplier safety and protection solutions. The person hired for the position of Enterprise Data Analyst
will be responsible for owning the definition, implementation and maintenance of processes and tools to exchange data with customers, suppliers and internal systems including ERP, data warehouse and Web platforms. The Enterprise Data Analyst will become one of 3M's Subject Matter Experts on the QAD ERP system and will help drive change in this highly autonomous role.Primary Responsibilities
included but are not limited to the following:
- Project manage ERP Upgrades and Data Integration
- Evaluate software to meet business needs
- Provide the technical design, code and conduct testing of desired enhancements
- Functional expert concerning the capabilities of QAD
- Lead the IT team through SDLC process
- Provide training to other employees for advance programming concept and techniques
- Manage global projects
- Effectively engage cross functional teams to define requirement and priorities
- Present and explain complex technical topics, problems, and alternative solutions to others
- High School diploma/GED or higher from an accredited learning institution
- Minimum of seven (7) years of IT experience
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience with the QAD ERP System
- Experience with the Progress programming language
- Minimum of ten or more (10+) years of experience with the QAD ERP system.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Business, Computer Science or other quantitative field or higher from an accredited learning institution
- Master's Degree in Business or Computer Science related field from an accredited learning institution
- Minimum of eight or more (8+) years of Manufacturing and Supply Chain support in an ERP system
- Financial Analysis experience
- DBA experience
- Highly functional programmer with experience optimizing code and solving complex problem
- Experience with SDLC management
- Design, develop and support EDI production processes and maps for trading partners per business requirements
- Proven systems building experience in agile environment
- High energy, self-starter with strong bias for execution
- Ability to focus and prioritize in fast paced environment
- Willingness to be on-call
- Ability to work well in both individual and team environments
: Red Wing, MN Preferred; Open to flexible work arrangement to include other locations in the lower 48 United StatesTravel:
May include up to 25% travelRelocation Benefits:
Are authorized for this position
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNewsroom.
Please access the linked document by clicking here , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
Innovation is a way of life at 3M. We solve problems by applying creativity, team work and ingenuity to improve life for millions of people worldwide.