Enterprise Governance Management (EGM) applies project and portfolio management expertise across a wide network for agile decision-making and execution efficiency. This “Commercial Lead” position seeks a matrix leader who can partner with Senior Commercial and Finance Leaders to manage efficient and effective Commercial governance (e.g. Commercial Leadership Team), identify Commercial/Financial/Manufacturing interface coordination opportunities, provide Marketed Product milestone oversight across the portfolio, contribute to Product Commercialization and Marketing Excellence process improvement, and deliver reference/training information for Commercial clients. The Director will contribute to setting EGM policy and procedures. The Director will provide regular editorial contribution to portfolio-summary reports. The Director will work closely with Market stakeholders and Brand Leadership through direct collaboration and indirect influence. The Director coaches those engaging governance to maximize effectiveness. The Director may serve as back-up manager for other enterprise governance committees. This requires an understanding of both commercial, financial, and technical systems, as well as efficient resource utilization in a multi-project environment. He or she may also work closely with Business Development or Alliance contacts for programs that are jointly connected with a partner. In addition, the Director may contribute to cross-Commercial or cross-enterprise continuous improvement or capability-embedding initiatives. Qualifications:
- A MS, MBA and an initial degree in a physical or natural science with 7 or more years experience in the pharmaceutical industry in areas such as marketing, sales, access, policy or supply-chain.
- Project management experience in the biopharma industry is required.
- Experience supervising and developing staff is desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships, influence, negotiate, and drive organizational engagement.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt quickly to the changing needs of the organization.
- This position requires strong experience with drug commercialization, and excellent oral and written skills. PMP certification is desirable.
A little about us:
Our shared focus to become a Diversified Specialty BioPharma company is driving us forward. Pioneering in new areas of research.