About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a nationwide, diversified, community-based financial services company. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,700 locations, 12,500 ATMs, and the internet (wellsfargo.com), and has offices in 36 countries to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 265,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. At the end of fourth quarter 2014, Wells Fargo ranked fourth in assets among U.S. banks and was the world’s most valuable bank by market capitalization. In 2014, Wells Fargo was named “Most Respected Bank” by Barron’s magazine, “Most Admired” among the world’s largest banks by Fortune magazine, and “Best U.S. Bank” by The Banker magazine. The Chronicle of Philanthropy ranked Wells Fargo’s corporate cash giving in the top two among all U.S. companies each of the past two years. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy all our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially.
- First bank to offer online banking, online bill pay and provide secure credit card transactions on the internet
- “My Spending Report” was the industry’s first all-in-one personal spending snapshot available online
- First financial services company in the U.S. to offer mobile banking to consumers, small businesses, commercial, corporate and institutional customers
- #1 in Keynote’s Banking Performance Index for Overall Mobile Banking Offering and Online Banking
- One of Bank Innovation’s 12 Coolest Brands in Banking
- Top usage of debit/prepaid cards from U.S. issuer, The Nilson Report
- One of only two banks to receive A- Rating in Corporate Insight Credit Card Monitor
- EY Top Treasury Management Provider Among All Reported Revenue
- NACHA Largest Originator of ACH Payments
Enterprise Innovation Group
Wells Fargo Enterprise Innovation Group, established in 2015, is a new companywide organization devoted to accelerating the company’s delivery of next-generation customer-inspired technologies, products, and services. Serving as a catalyst for transformational change across Wells Fargo, the Innovation Group thinks outside of the box to drive long-term value to our customers. The Innovation Group partners with the Bank’s businesses and customer channels to focus on creating the products, services, and technologies that will allow Wells Fargo to stay competitive and allow our customers to do their banking when, where, and how they would like.
This position will serve as a senior executive leader in the Enterprise Innovation Group. The incumbent will utilize their industry knowledge and experience developing new digital solutions to drive change and/or build needed business processes and technologies that will be foundational for successful deployments of viable new offerings.
This senior business leader will be responsible for leading cross-enterprise working teams with multiple stakeholders to drive forward the vision, strategy, planning and execution for deploying various enterprise platforms. Initiative planning and execution includes identifying stakeholders and ensuring appropriate engagement, guiding scope and delivery approach, making business decisions, resolving business and project issues, and actively engaging in and driving core deliverables across the enterprise.
This role will collaborate closely with the existing leadership team on deliverables aimed at transforming the business and maintaining our competitiveness. Examples of current initiatives include: Wells Fargo Gateway (APIs), artificial intelligence, biometrics, geo location, and speed to market (STM) initiatives.
Some key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Develop strategy for solution deployments based on stakeholder inputs, analytics and desired customer onboarding and usage experiences. Create, own and keep metrics for enterprise priorities
- Identify customer channels & touch points; gain perspectives from stakeholders and subject matter experts internally and externally, understand the scope of work completed to date
- Align business practices; ensure stakeholder agreement and consistent execution
- Propose prioritization and sequencing of various team work efforts, including foundational capabilities to advance consumer practices across lines of business
- Provide leadership guidance on changes for assigned initiatives, ensuring solutions are designed, integrated and controlled to improve effectiveness, limit risk exposure and create efficiencies for our customers and team members
- Push and challenge the boundaries of the organization and technology to drive product improvements and user experience
- Mentor and grow an incredibly high-performing team of product managers, strategy consultants, technologists, and digital subject matter experts.
- Advocate for digital initiatives across the enterprise and evoke feedback and input from stakeholders
- Constantly be a source of inspiration with new, bold ideas that push the limits of what we can do
- 10+ years of management experience
- 10+ years of business and organizational management experience in designing and delivering next generation solutions including technology or customer product strategies, channels and programs
Other Desired Qualifications
- 10+ years of large scale, cross-group program management experience, preferably in a digital environment with established track record of successfully planning, leading and delivering multiple complex/large scale initiatives; successfully launched start-ups internally or externally
- An infectious passion for digital experiences and bring that passion, creativity, and optimism every day
- Ability to effectively evangelize new technologies internally and in the marketplace; strong conceptual ability in how to create a value proposition for consumers, partners, and internal teams and drive solutions
- Able to deal with complexity and think strategically as well as innovatively about a wide range of deals; experience in accessing, summarizing and reporting on financial documents
- Solutions orientated-ability to think fast and move quickly to find the right offerings that will meet customer needs
- Ability to make timely decisions despite ambiguity or uncertainty
- Ability to lead in a matrix environment and navigate across all levels of the organization
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills; must be able to effectively communicate and broker agreements amongst diverse, differing, competing, and/or conflicting perspectives/priorities
- A strong and effective manager and leader, capable of attracting, mentoring, retaining top talent
- Work style is enthusiastic, driven and results oriented
- Other Wells Fargo hub locations will be considered
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Wells Fargo is committed to hiring and retaining active military personnel and veterans. Our goal is to employ 20,000 veterans by 2020.