Digital Information Technology & Digital Thread
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Posted Position Title
Enterprise Integration Architect-SOA
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available United States
U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces
Van Buren Township
The SR. Integration Architect will demonstrate leadership and influencing skills through effective definition of architecture for integrations of strategic ERPs, PLM, MES and Enterprise Standards tools to enable Digital thread, cloud to cloud and cloud to on-premise and Predix to on-premise. In this role you will utilize SOA, Boomi and other middleware experience and ERP integration methods to drive reusable interfaces and accelerate Predix/Cloud to on-premise and Digital thread projects.
* Participate in initial project understanding, effort and cost estimation, and business negotiations.
* Facilitate detailed requirements gathering and process decomposition.
* Own the wing-2-wing design process, define required services, drive canonical models and identify reusability opportunities.
* Partner with and influence IT Leaders, Application teams and Enterprise Architects to ensure consistent approach to integrations across multiple businesses and projects under the same program.
* Define solutions based on SOA CoE architecture guidelines and present proposed designs to Architecture Review Board and Executive leadership.
* Prepare technical design documentation and coordinate handover with off-shore development team
* Participate in cross-initiative reviews and provide guidance to other members of the architecture team.
* Take active role in top-down and bottom-up identification of Enterprise level services based on Enterprise Standards and business integrations pipeline.
* Provide inputs and ideas to mature SOA CoE governance processes and integration frameworks.
* Collaborate with SOA and integration teams from other all GE businesses and take advantage of informal leadership opportunities.
* Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Information Technology (IT), Computer Science, or Engineering
* Minimum 5 years of Oracle SOA Suite experience.
* Minimum 5 years of driving integration architectures and implementing interfaces for Oracle EBS/SAP, PLM, SFDC, Proficy.
* Minimum 7 years of experience working with system analysis, design and modeling
* Minimum 3 years of development experience with Java, XML, XPATH, XSLT, Oracle DB.
* Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
* Extensive Experience with design, development and support of integrations using Oracle SOA Suite, BPM.
* Experience with designed development and deployment of integrations using.
* Oracle SOA Suite and Oracle BPM Suite (technical experience designing and developing composite applications using BPEL, Business Rules, Mediator or JCA technologies, or Oracle BPM Suite process applications) highly desired.
* Technical experience with developing BPEL Composite applications, configuring Oracle Service Bus, designing and defining Web Services using WSDL and designing and developing data types using XML and XML Schema.
* Experience with the design, development and deployment with SOA OSB & Composite Application with Oracle JDeveloper or Web methods.
* Experience with Oracle Weblogic Server/Tomcat/Jboss.
* Knowledge of other Financial Systems/SAAS (e.g. Oracle Financials, SAP, Sales force, Service max, CP, ODI, ERP), Salesforce, Fusion cloud applications.
* Excellent influencing, interpersonal and communications skills (both written and verbal) with all levels of an organization.
* Self-starter - requires minimal direction to accomplish goals.
* Strong track record of understanding and interest in current and emerging technologies demonstrated through training, job experience and / or industry activities.
* Strong team player - collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates input from various sources.
* Experience working with others on a global basis.
* Applies knowledge to coach and mentor others.
* Demonstrated customer focus - evaluates decisions through the eyes of the customer, builds strong customer relationships, creates processes with customer viewpoint and partners with customers to help shape their future initiatives.
* Strong analytical and strong problem solving skills - communicates in a clear and succinct manner and effectively evaluates information / data to make decisions, anticipates obstacles and develops plans to resolve, creates actionable strategies and operational plans.
* Change oriented - actively generates process improvements, champions and drives change initiatives, confronts difficult circumstances in creative ways, balances multiple and competing priorities and executes accordingly.
* Proven experience in onshore and offshore team management.
A little about us:
GE imagination at work.