The Marketing Strategist develops and maintains segment-specific worldwide marketing campaign strategy that accounts for Business Unit priorities, marketing environment, competition, and funding realities. This role has a heavy emphasis on market analysis in the areas of Cloud Computing & Software Defined Infrastructure (SDI) and .Artificial Intelligence/Data Analytics/Machine Learning. This position will also involve analysis of: key CSPs, OEM and ISV industry players that drive the data center business, competitive threats, trends in mature and emerging markets, and how the macroeconomic environment will impact achieving our brand and business goals.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Create and maintain segment specific marketing strategies in support of business objectives through strategic-to-market plans and processes.
- Communicate marketing campaign strategy proposals with senior management and worldwide marketing teams.
- Coordinate with key stakeholders world wide to ensure the overall campaign implementation is aligned to the recommended strategy.
- Analyze Intel's data center product lines, brands, and business objectives, and for creating worldwide marketing strategies to support those business objectives.
- Coordinating with key stakeholders from the business units, Global Marketing & Communications (GMC), and the Sales & Marketing Group (SMG) geographies to lead the campaign implementation resulting from the recommended strategy; and reporting campaign status to senior management.
- Create and maintain a strategic-to-market plan for our Data Center products and communicate that plan to the worldwide marketing teams responsible for reaching the target audience.
- Delivering key insights on the target audience to Intel marketing teams and the external marketing agencies that support them.
- Serve as key point of GMC contact to the product groups and will be responsible for driving an achievable marketing support model and communicating a ZBB that ensures clear focus on our priorities.
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or other related field of study
- Prior experience with B2B marketing and program management (6 years with a Bachelor Degree OR 4 years with a Master's Degree,
- Thorough understanding of the data center market from both a technology and marketing perspective.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Prior business IT decision-making process experience
- Experience working with and leading cross functional worldwide teams.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.