Overview: About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter .
Description: The Enterprise Mobilization Project Manager will be responsible for management of Enterprise Mobilizations. He/she will manage "Mega" startups across the enterprise.
The qualified resource should be comfortable working in a team and a matrix environment. This resource must work effectively with the various team members from the business units to successfully develop and deploy projects. ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Enterprise Mobilization Project Manager will be responsible for additional activities, but not limited to:
- Working with the Enterprise Mobilization Director, Project Management to share learnings and insights to improve the process
- Serve as an enterprise mobilization representative for client presentations and internal sales meetings as appropriate
The Enterprise Mobilization Project Manager will report to the Enterprise Mobilization Director and will also interface with other team members of the group and key Lines of Business and functional teams on project based work.
Qualifications: The ideal candidate will have the following professional experience and skills:
It is expected that the successful candidate will have the following personal attributes:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- A minimum of 5 years of business experience, including working in the areas of operations, project management, sales, and new business startups
- Industry focus or client industry focus would be ideally from a consumer-facing business, or a service-driven business, although additional industry experiences would be considered.
- Demonstrated strategic planning, financial and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- The qualitative and quantitative analytical skills needed to build and implement insight-based reporting
- A self-starter, confident in his/her abilities, self-motivated and able to work effectively with limited supervision.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, plus the ability to communicate with a wide range of people.
- Creative and flexible in attitude and style to adapt to new situations in a rapidly changing, dynamic environment.
- A strong value system, unquestioned integrity and good listening skills.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.