Are you interested in helping solve today's most critical housing challenges? In simplest terms, Fannie Mae serves the people who house America. We work at the heart of housing by providing reliable, affordable mortgage financing in all markets at all times, buying loans that banks and other lenders originate, so they can fund new loans. This gives more people the opportunity to buy, refinance, or rent homes and apartments. Creating these opportunities is what drives the people who work at Fannie Mae.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress JOB INFORMATION
As a member of the Standards, Processes, and Tools team within the Enterprise Program Management Office support delivery of relevant training and professional development programs to meet current and future needs for the program and project management and business requirements communities. Provide value-added support in developing new concepts, techniques, and standards. Utilize wide-ranging experience to conduct research and problem-solving. Coordinate efforts across business units and devise creative and effective solutions, enabling the business units to accomplish objectives in line with overall initiative goals. Position requires judgment and influencing, communication and negotiating skills.KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Apply a strong bias for execution supporting the operational aspects of Enterprise Program Management Office initiatives. May conduct research, schedule and plan activities, coordinate and prepare deliverables and communications, and provide training support.
- Communicate with clients, service providers, or corporate administrative units in coordinating services, deliverables, or meetings. Perform a lead role in compiling information for business unit or project meetings or for meetings with other units.
- Track progress and action items and ensure project teams and other stakeholders have the tools necessary to deliver a timely implementation.
- Proactively identify and recommend resolution for time sensitive project issues, interdependencies, and conflicts, both within and across business units and coordinate implementation. Use relationship management and communication skills to ensure outcomes align with overall program goals and objectives.
- Create and implement and document common procedures and practices that can be applied cross-functionally, ensuring adherence to corporate and business unit standards.
- Perform complex administrative projects or participate as a team member on highly complex projects.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 2 years of related experience
• Background in Program/Project Management or process/change management
• Highly organized and possesses the ability to quickly adjust priorities and work in a complex environment
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing - across functions, teams and various levels of management
• Ability to influence people to get things done even when direct authority does not exist
• Strong attention to detail and results focused approach EMPLOYMENT
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a credit check for positions in some areas of our business.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A little about us:
We’re leading the way to provide safe, affordable, and reliable credit, so people across the U.S. have opportunities to buy, reﬁnance, or rent homes.