This position is responsible for the people side of change by evaluating the impacts of an initiative on the associates of U.S. Cellular® and our agent partners. This position designs and leads change management solutions to maximize project success and associate acceptance. This position ensures the successful and sustained outcomes of the initiative by designing change management solutions to enable the project's transition to day-to-day operations. Additionally, this position is responsible for implementing new tools and tactics into the team's change management methodology.
- Define and analyze the organizational change impacts for internal stakeholders affected by a project.
- Assess the impact of introducing new policies, system functionality, products, procedures and network changes to current business processes.
- Develop a versatile and comprehensive project change management strategy to meet the project’s business objectives.
- Recommend approaches to align key organizational stakeholders to the change.
- Provide oversight and guidance to team members in the development of change strategies.
- Partner with organizational leadership, communication, training, and business support teams to develop integrated change management activities for all target audiences.
- Develop an integrated implementation plan that includes a focus on the people aspects of change.
- Identify potential resistance areas of the affected audiences, and create mitigation plans and activities to reduce project risks.
- Define and execute plans to measure the post-launch effectiveness of change management efforts.
- Manage the transition from project activities to business-as-usual operations at the end of the project.
- Utilize project management tools to document, prioritize, and communicate activities and deliverables.
- Perform project implementation activities according to the plan, keeping all project stakeholders fully informed of responsibilities, status, and issues.
- Facilitate post-project reviews to gather lessons learned to apply to future project implementations.
- Approve project implementation scope, plans, and resource requirements.
- Ensure project change management activities occur on time, within budget, and with a high degree of satisfaction by those affected.
- Bachelor degree preferred
- 6 years' experience, including 3 years of Project Management experience and a minimum of 2 years at an analyst level position; Operations management experience is a plus
- Prior experience implementing large-scale business systems and processes across functional and departmental lines
- Prior experience developing integrated change management strategies for organizational change initiatives is preferred
- Ability to identify and asses opportunities to improve the integration of existing systems with business processes; consult with users on leveraging system features and prioritize projects
- Ability to build cross-functional teams is required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required
- Proven track record in rolling out technical projects is preferred
- Business knowledge of the wireless industry is a plus
A little about us:
Collectively, we are proud and passionate about providing the world's best customer experience. This vision aligns with our mission—that we are earnest about achieving superior results.