The Enterprise Risk Manager will be responsible for supporting the development and operation of City National Bank's (CNB) Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) program as prescribed by CNC's Risk Council. Responsibilities include ERM development, risk assessment; managing ERM processes; identifying and developing enterprise-wide Risk Appetite, risk analytics and reports; implementing ERM-related Risk Frame work policies and procedures and facilitating the implementation and integration of risk management principles at all levels of the company. Performs other duties/projects as needed.
- *Bachelor's degree in risk, finance, mathematics or statistics or related discipline.
- *Minimum 7 years of auditing, consulting or operations experience.
- *Minimum 3 years of project management experience.
- Risk identification, KPI, KRIs, 2nd line of defense experience.
- Strong knowledge of risk-based, internal control assessment and risk management methodologies, banking systems and processes and risk management principles preferred.
- Strong knowledge of credit risk, market risk and liquidity preferred.
- Quantitative analysis and data management skills preferred.
- Project management skills and the demonstrated ability to think critically and facilitate change through collaborative effort.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
With $46.9 billion in assets, City National Bank provides banking, investment and trust services through 72 offices, including 17 full-service regional centers, in Southern California, the San Francisco Bay Area, Nevada, New York City, Nashville, Atlanta and Minneapolis.