IBM Security is essential to clients to optimize their security programs, stop advanced threats, protect critical assets, and to safeguard cloud and mobile.
Our award winning MaaS360 platform simplifies Mobile Device Management (MDM), Mobile Application Management (MAM), and secure document sharing in the Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) era. IBM MaaS360 enables mobile policies that boost productivity, protect employee privacy, and secure sensitive data across smartphones, tablets, and laptops.
We are looking for a Software Sales Representative who has demonstrated skills in generating business within top Fortune 1000 organizations to join our talented, creative, passionate team of employees.
- Develop and execute on sales/business plans to achieve quarterly sales/business objectives; provide accurate and timely reports/forecasts.
- Achieve/exceed quarterly and annual revenue quotas on a consistent basis; Implement sales/marketing tactics and programs in order to meet or exceed assigned territory objectives.
- Manage and develop new software solution sales to assigned customer base.
- Create relationships with practitioners and executives alike and demonstrate personal wins for all.
- Participate in local networking events and strategically network through local companies and prospects.
- Proactively identify and strategize ways to capture new critical accounts.
- Develop internal relationships with all functional areas within IBM.
- Work with other sellers and cross functional teams as needed to create an effective solution for the client.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the client's industry, including industry trends, industry business processes, industry financial measurements and performance indicators, and key client competitors in their industry.
- Demonstrated Business Acumen with the ability to position solution Return on Investment (ROI).
- Ability to build consistent new revenue pipeline.
- Commitment to stay current with industry/sector trends.
- Ability to articulate, define and execute creative strategies to grow the IBM business and reach new markets.
- Ability to interface within a multi-brand sales organization.
- Experience with executive level sales.
- An ability to understand business problems, position and articulate a vision with a corresponding solution to improve customer's business processes and performance.
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.